June 30, 2014

June Zva Creative Blog Hop

Happy Monday to you! Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcome you to our May blog hop! We are very excited to have you join us today and hope you are inspired all of the beautiful work that we are about to share!

The hop begins at Zva Creative’s blog! Be sure head on over to check it out! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way).

As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. If you like what you see along the hop you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.

I have a gorgeous layout to share with you today. The Zva crystals add just about the right touch to this layout. Love how the black jewels make the title pop. And the small jewel flowers are perfect for enhancing your chipboard embellishments or die cuts!

Personally, I am so thankful for warmer weather because it means I get to spend time with my friends outside with a few cold beverages. Yum! We had such a great time a few weekends ago at Coconut Joes in Edgewater, Maryland. The view was spectacular. Can't wait to do it again.

Did you notice how I cut the butterfly bling to make it work for my layout? I used pieces at the bottom and in the center of my chipboard heart! Don't be afraid to cut up your bling to make it stretch!

 
Here's another fun layout that I created of my other good friend Jen and I. I love how this one turned out. It's so pretty!! I just realized that I used butterflies on both of these. What can I say, I love butterflies!
 
 
 

If you would like to play along with our design team, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!


The Blog Hop starts today, June 30th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, July 2nd.


***Prizes***

Hidden on FIVE of the blogs along the way is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over. All you need to do is leave a comment on one post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win.

The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 2 on Zva Creative’s Facebook page. We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to Zva’s page on Wednesday to see if you are a winner!


We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:

* Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)

* Comment to let us know that you "tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)

* Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.

*Hop over to Zva’s Facebook page and “like” our page or leave a comment there to tell us that you stopped by if you already like us there!


The blog hop begins here at Zva Creative’s blog. Your next stop is Jolanda Meurs. Enjoy!


Thank you for joining us!

P.S. Mark your calendar to join us again on July 28th for next month’s hop.


15 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful layouts.

Romy said...

Both lay-outs are truly amazing! I always love the ways in which you use the beautiful flourishes.

Ava Gavloski said...

great layouts showcasing the zva, yes, you do like butterflies

Ava Gavloski said...

shared on my FB
https://www.facebook.com/ava.gavloski

Wendy L said...

Never too many butterflies for me. Love both pages but the first must be fave for me, so much fun and the gem butterfly just perfect. xxxx

Kathleen White said...

What a fun way to start the hop. I love butterflies too! Fab projects.

sue k said...

Beautiful layouts, love the butterflies.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com

mommyx2 said...

I love your layouts, I too am a huge fan of butterflies!! :) I have to purchase the ZVA butterflies they are so pretty .

Crafty Girl said...

Love your layouts. I also love butterflies

thescrapbookguru said...

You used pieces at the bottom and in the center of your chipboard heart... so creative! Great layout!

Bart said...

pearls, flowers and crystals! WHat could be better?
Shared on facebook!

Nicole Doiron said...

Very fun and nice layouts! Wonderful use of the Zva flourishes!

Leslie said...

love that butterfly. great lo

Katie said...

Beautiful work! You have such awesome layout ideas! I love the hexagons. And the Zva bling!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Amy Voorthuis said...

You totally rock this size layout!!! I really enjoy visiting your blog during the ZVA blog hops.....kinda late this time *grin* but it doesn't matter because your work is real eye candy hugs Amy :-)