June 22, 2014

Life is great!

So last week I needed something to do with Edward since his pre-school was closed Thursday and Friday. I had no idea who was gonna keep him while I worked, but mom and my darling sisters came through as they always do... They took him to Ocean City, Maryland for a few days. He had a blast too! Can't you tell by this adorable picture?

 
When I first saw this picture, I knew exactly what paper I was going to use to scrap with. I've had this cute patterned paper by Studio Calico for awhile now. I loved it, but didn't know if I would ever use it until today. This layout came together super quick. The first thing I did was cut my title and a big star from paper using my Silhouette Portrait. I must admit, it's a pretty awesome tool that I'm bummed that I waited so long to get one!



 
Patterned paper: Gold hearts: Word stickers: Label: Vellum tag: Studio Calico, American Crafts, Vellum die cut: Crate Paper, American Crafts, Project life tag: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Die cutting machine: Silhouette Portrait, Chalkboard mist: Tattered Angels, Adhesives: American Crafts, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.

I love this title that I cut using my Silhouette Portrait. So very awesome.

 
Yep, I am not afraid to write on my layouts. Notice how I traced the edges of my star? It was so easy to do. I simply used a ruler and a pen to create a border around my die cut star to make it pop.

 
These word stickers are the best. I can't get enough of them!



 

No comments: