July 16, 2014

Out here with you

Happy hump day! Today I have a fun layout using lots of yummy papers and embellishments from Crate Paper's "The open road" collection. Ah, I totally love how this one turned out. I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out what I was going to do with the top. I decided on a triangle with a border strip made from washi tape and a fun stitched star! Sometimes, walking away and coming back to a layout a day later works wonders!

 
Patterned paper: Die cuts: Stickers: Chipboard: Crate paper: Brad: Echo Park, Button: Studio Calico, Stencil template: American Crafts, Pen: American Crafts, Other: Thread.

 
Some fun close ups! Lots of stickers and chipboard layered together in one great big cluster.



1 comment:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable. Love the stitched star!!!