August 15, 2014

Four

Every year, I try to create a layout with things that Edward does or says. I've been doing this since he was one. Here's my layout for his fourth year! One day, I know my memory won't be as good so that's why I get them down on paper now! We've had lots of precious moments with more to come. I am sure of it... He's my life. My pride and joy.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Chipboard alphas: Stickers: Vellum die cuts: Crate Paper, Rub-ons: Studio Calico, Sprinkles: Doodlebug, Washi tape: Freckled Fawn, Pen: American Crafts, Heart stamp: American Crafts, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.
 
And just for fun, here are the previous years!
 





2 comments:

Gia Lau said...

This is a great idea, and I love how you posted past years for comparison! I really enjoy your blog!

Kat Benjamin said...

love all these layouts! you always work with patterns so well!