September 14, 2014

Smithsonian's National Zoo

We had such a great time at the Smithsonian's National Zoo in Washington, D.C. today. And what a beautiful day it was. The weather was perfect. We haven't been there in three years.


The last time we went, Edward was a little over a year old! WOW, It's amazing how time flies. We thought it would be fun to take another shot like the one we took a few years ago. LOL. Love how my family likes to humor me with my love for photos.


Ah, I love this!
 

 
Isn't this kitty cute?



 
And I loved this little guy.

 
Hoo, Hoo!

 
OMG, these little cubs were so adorable. We literally stood and watched these guys for like twenty minutes. They were so fun. We even watched the mommy put the cubs in time out...



 
This lion was soooo mad. He was yelling at everybody. I think it was getting closer to feeding time and I think he just wanted to eat...

 
Edward loved the Merry-Go-Round. He said it was his favorite part of the day. I was shocked that he didn't want the tiger.





We had such a great day! And we all definitely got our exercise. Haha.
 


No comments: