October 6, 2014

Mini album made from die cut cards

Hello all. I have a super quick and easy mini album to share with you that I made using die cut cards! And of course, I made it using the October Masquerade kit by Clique kits. I honestly cannot get enough of this kit. What can I say, it has some of my favorite colors in it! Many scrappers use these cards for their project life albums. I use them to create quick and easy mini albums! It's perfect for insta-gram photos. I've been wanting to create a mini album using some of the pictures I that I took at the zoo a few weeks ago. Notice that not all of the cards are from the Basic Grey paper, some are actually cut out printables made by Clique Kits exclusively for the October kit! The last two cards on the right are cut outs. You can hardly tell the difference, can you? To see another mini album that I made using project life cards, click here.















 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cut cards: Stickers: Flair stickers: Basic Grey, Cut-out printables: (Triangle die cut card, "Our journey" card, "This way" die cut: Clique Kits, Bind-It-All: Owire: Zutter, Pen: Signo.
 
How to: Adhere 10 printable cards or die cut cards back-to-back using glue. Bind the pages together using Bind-it-all. Adhere photos and embellishments to each page. Fill in empty spaces using cut out printables. Use a fine tip pen to hand-journal your journaling. 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Kat said...

awesome mini book! looks so cute!