October 29, 2014

Smile.

Happy Wednesday everybody! Hope you're having a great week. Today I have a fun layout to share with you using lots of beautiful products by Lemon Owl that was in the November "Homecoming" kit for Clique Kits. This was a great kit and I'm sad to say, my kit is almost gone. I have used it on 7 layouts! Yep, it's that good. And you might be able to get the kit today if you'd like to subscribe. Just click here and I'll take you right where you need to be. You can even get 10% off by using NICOLE10.

Anyway, the kids had a blast at the park the other day. They were driving me nuts so I had to get them out of the house. We spent two hours at the park! Of course I took like fifty photos, but I chose two of my favorite shots for this layout. I really love how this one turned out. It took me forever to finish because I just didn't like it... but I kept adding layers and layers and fell in love!


Supplies: Kraft cardstock: MME, Patterned paper: Die cuts: Lemon Owl, Veneer: Freckled Fawn, Lawn Fawn, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Design, Washi tape: Freckled Fawn, Vellum paper: Studio Calico, Rotary stamps: American Crafts, Pen/Adhesives: American Crafts, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Marker: Faber-Castell, November "Homecoming kit" by Clique Kits.

No comments: