October 10, 2014

Washington Zoo

Happy Friday scrappers! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Today I have a quick and easy layout to share with you. I love this picture that my mother took a few weeks ago when we visited the zoo. It's just perfect. I especially love this kit by Clique Kits. The colors in the "Second City" collection by Basic Grey is perfect for fall. Wouldn't you say? If you're looking on more inspiration for this kit, don't forget about the Clique Kits blog. You can find a variety of styles and techniques within minutes right at your finger tips. Feel free to visit Clique Kits' school store to shop. I'll even give you my personal code for 10% off your entire order. The code is NICOLE10. Happy shopping!

 
Before I go, I wanted to share a easy tip for getting those alpha stickers on your layouts in a straight line. Simply grab your ruler and  put the letters at the tip of the ruler. Once you are ready, push down on the letters at the top of the ruler and lift the bottom of the ruler so that the bottom of the alphas peel off.

 
Products used: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Flair sticker: Stickers: Basic Grey, Sticker alphas: October Afternoon.


2 comments:

Kat said...

love this great layout, nicole! that's how i put my alphas on too!!

Susanne said...

Great page. I've never quite mastered the art of putting letters down straight, even though I use that method you speak of. I can see why joined letters cut with a die-cutter are so prevalent these days, saves lots of time.