November 3, 2014

Let it shine.

Happy Monday everyone! I have a fun layout to share with you today. Finally, I got the chance to play with some cut files by Juliana Michaels's store, 17turtles. Fun stuff and I just love the papers in the November "Homecoming" Clique Kits. There are a few sheets by Webster's Pages. They are so very beautiful and they have some of my favorite colors in them. Can you spot my favorite color in the layout? Yes, green! And I've been loving the look of gold on layouts these days so I decided to cut my swirl from gold paper. I must get some more of this cardstock. WOW! It really shines on the layout don't you think?


 
It is truly amazing how much this swirl cut adds to this layout! I think I need to visit the 17turtles shop very soon!
 
 
The best gift that I ever asked for was my Silhouette Portrait. I just love it so much because it saves me a great deal of money. Whenever I need a title or background, I just go into my files and cut it. So easy. I don't even have to leave the house for more scrappy embellishments because I can make my own.

 
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to stop by 17turtles today! Also, feel free to use my code for 10% off orders in the Clique Kits shop. Simply enter NICOLE10 in the coupon section prior to checking out. Happy shopping!
 

No comments: