November 23, 2014

Photo addict

Happy Sunday friends! What's on your list to do today? I need to do laundry and run to the grocery store for a few things. But other than that, I'm going to enjoy the day with my four year old. Hopefully, he won't drive me nuts today... He hasn't gotten that Sundays are mommy's days to do NOTHING yet...

Anyway, before I go, I want to share this quick and easy layout with you. I love the design on this layout. I've used it two other times on separate layouts and love it so much. I used more products from Shimelle's collection. You can purchase yours here with a 10% discount in the Clique Store by using NICOL10 if you'd like! I love this collection so much. I think I need to buy another 6x6 paper pad because I've just about flown through my stash. Oh yes! And my "Photo addict" stamp came this week. HAHA, I'm so psyched. As soon as I saw the stamp in the store, I knew I had to have it.

What do you think. This layout is super easy. Just cut 3 squares down to 3 1/2"x3 1/2" and one photo. Place them on the cardstock and embellish! I stamped the "photo addict" image onto kraft cardstock and then cut it out using scissors. Then I used pop dots to make it pop off the page.

 
Supplies: Kraft paper: MME, White/Black cardstock: American Crafts: Patterned paper: Stickers: Die cuts: American Crafts, Rub ons: My Mind's Eye, "Photo addict" stamp: Kesi Art, Ink: Stazon.

No comments: