November 18, 2014

Shimelle rocks!

Hello everybody. I don't have much to share today. So far, the week is going ok. HAHA. It's still early though. Anyway, I have a simple layout to share with you. Last week I received my order from the Clique Kits. I've been eyeing up Shimelle's collection for some time now. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the collection because of the pink, but I have to say, the more I look at it, I love it! I think if you can find a way to see pass all the pink, you will like it too. I must say, I love the pop of pink on this layout even though I hate pink. This collection is perfect for story telling. What do you think? The Clique Kit Store has a few left in stock and you can get yours with a 10% discount by using NICOLE10. Happy scrapping!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Patterned paper: Stickers: Die cuts: Rubons: American Crafts, Enamel dots: Basic Grey.
 
And here's another layout that I created using the same collection. I love this one so much. I am so lucky to work with some great people everyday and call them great friends of mine.
 
 

No comments: