December 14, 2014

Decorating

Yesterday, I didn't really feel like decorating. It's been a really hard week for me. We had to put Daisy down... but the little guy has asked me every day this week if we could put the tree up and I didn't have the heart to tell him no... so we did it together. And I have to say, it made me happy doing it.





 
I even was brave enough to put my beloved babies on the tree this year. I swallowed the lump down my throat and smiled knowing they were together now up in heaven.


Here's one of the Ninja turtle ornaments that Aunt Jamie and Edward made together.
 


Edward was so excited when he saw "yummy" his elf in the box... he said, "look, it's a smurf guy! We learned about him at school." Very cute.
 

 
This is the first time in ever that I decided to put up a fake tree. Mom wasn't using hers so I thought I'd give it a try. No, it's not the same as a real tree, but it's safer!


No comments: