December 11, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

Hi everyone. Nicole here with another fun layout! Edward was so excited this year when we got so much snow on the East Coast. He didn't know what to do with himself. He totally cracked me up by making a snowman out of snow, a strawberry, candy eyes and a whopper! He is so clever. HAHA.

The "Enchanted Meadow" kit really works great with the snow pictures. I love the blue, pink, orange and lime together! So very pretty. Kudos Clique Kits for creating another fabulous kit that is so versatile.

I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out my little die cut star at the bottom and I free hand-cut my triangles at the top of the photo. Also, notice at the bottom how I used a tiny strip of patterned paper as my border? I didn't have any washi tape that went with the colors so I made my own little strip and it worked great. Also, I hand-cut some of the polka dots from the patterned paper and adhered them all around the layout to make them pop!

@nicolemartel, #cliquekits, @cliquekits, #heidi_swapp, #diecuts, #enchantedmeadow, #transparency, #scrapbooking

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: