December 30, 2014

Life is good

Edward has been having a blast with his new scotter that he got from Santa. He is starting to get the hang of it. I worry that he will knock one of his teeth out before he gets it down... but so far, he has all of his teeth.

I decided to pull out my January Clique Kit for this layout. I am not tired of the pastels yet... it's something different. I rarely scrap with pastels, but this kit is so brilliant and I managed to scrap a few boy layouts with it! So don't think you can't scrap your boys with this kit because you can... I love these chipboard triangles from Creative Embellishments that came with the kit. They are awesome! I think I need some more. I also love the washi tape that came as an add-on! For more inspiration on how to use washi tape, click here!

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Enamel dots: Rub-ons: American Crafts, Washi tape: Glitz Design, Chipboard triangles: Creative Embellishments.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

Love the grid pattern of your layout, so cute!