January 23, 2015

Gone fishing

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I am soooooo tired of this cold weather. I just want summer to be here already. It's so cold my fingernails hurt. I'm not kidding. You can bet I haven't been spending my time outside. I've been scrapping as much as I can these days. I am starting to get my scrappy mojo back and it feels good. Last year, I went into a funk. I barely scrapped. I just didn't enjoy it much, but now, I'm loving my scrapbooking hobby all over again! I NEED it. It's my therapy.

Here's another layout that I created using Chickaniddy Craft's Scrumptious collection. When I bought this collection, I didn't think I'd be scrapping summer photos with it, but that's exactly what I did. I love the grid paper and the graphics in this collection! And yes, I did include a few flowers on a boy's layout, but I like it... so I used it.

I seriously love this layout. Since I wanted the main focus of the layout to be the photos, I used the die cut frames to pull the viewers eyes directly to the center of the layout. I used the flower stickers and banners to help pull the layout together.



 
Supplies: Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs, Patterned paper: Stickers: Brads: Sticker alphas: Die cut frames: Chickaniddy Crafts, Pen: Signo-Uniball, Pop dots/glue dots: Scrapbook Adhesives.

1 comment:

pinkalishious said...

Love your page, I had to laugh, gary still trying to get me to go fishing with him