January 1, 2015

Love you

Happy new year friends! I'm starting the new year off with this adorable layout of my son and I. I just love the picture of this layout. Really. A picture is literally worth a thousand words. Wouldn't you say? I love Amy Tangerine's new collection "Stitch". The soft pastels in this kit is so very pretty. I think that Clique Kits did a great job pairing pieces of the "Stitch" collection with Waffle Flower, Creative Embellishments and Chic Tags goodies! The "Tailor Made" kit is simply fabulous. I have to say, the Clique Kit is an excellent fit for me. They tend to put together kits using my favorite manufacturers and collections!


 
Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Thickers: Rub ons: Enamel dots: Vellum stickers: American Crafts, Kit: Clique Kits (January 2015).
 
 
I am loving these vellum stickers! Seriously.


1 comment:

Kim A. said...

Love, love, love the January kit. I love how you did this!