January 15, 2015

Oh happy day!

Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by today. Today I have another layout up using the January "Tailor Made" kit by Clique Kits. I found this picture in my stash and realized that I never scrapped it last year! And so I thought, now is the perfect time. It's been really cold here. Edward and I are hoping for a few snow days soon!

I had a hard time deciding how to do my border. I tried a white border, orange, and blue and it just didn't look right. So I grabbed my washi tape that came as an add-on with the kit and made a border around the edge of my cardstock. Perfecto!


Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Vellum stickers: Thickers: Epoxy stickers: American Crafts (Amy Tangerine's Stitch Collection), Chipboard triangle: Creative Embellishments, Washi tape: Unknown.



1 comment:

Kim A. said...

I love how you used the washi as the border. Beautiful page!