January 12, 2015

Smile

Happy Monday everybody! Hope you had a great weekend. Not much going on around here. I finally cleaned my scraproom and took down the Christmas tree! Other than that, I haven't done much, but work. The holidays have worn me out. What about you?

If you haven't gotten your January Clique Kit yet, you're missing out. Seriously. I have created six layouts and two altered art work for my scraproom and I still have quite a bit left. I forgot that I had this picture of Edward with grandma and Marc. We had such a great time at the beach last year. I'm looking forward to going again! Hopefully, Marc will invite us again!

I'm excited that Amy Tangerine is coming out with another collection. I've loved all of her collections and I've never been disappointed. The woman knows what she's doing when it comes to scrapbooking.


Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Vellum stickers: Rub-ons: Thickers: American Crafts, Ribbon: May Arts, Sticker: Star: Wood veneer: Studio Calico, Arrow stamp: Glitz Design, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Designs.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

I love Clique Kits....and how you used it!! AWESOME page!