January 8, 2015

Today

Hello! Thanks for stopping by today. I have another fun layout to share with you. I realize that the majority of my photos are black and white. I really can't help it. I love how the black and white photos look on paper, but every now and then, I'll throw a color photo in the mix. :) I decided to play with my January Clique Kit again. It's too pretty not to. My favorite part of the kit is the vellum stickers and the rub-ons! I can do so much with these fun embellishments! Amy Tangerine, if you're reading this, I love your "Stitch" collection. You rock!

Before I forget... Clique Kits is having a BIG sale with the majority of their store marked down to 50% due to CHA 2015.  Go check it out here! Get yourself a few things because you deserve it!

It doesn't matter if it's hot or cold outside, Edward prefers to be outdoors. While waiting for mom to meet us at Mischelle's house so we could carpool together to a Christmas party, Edward and I played at the park in the cold. He had the best time! I don't mind it as much because I usually get the best pictures when we are together outdoors!


 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Vellum stickers: Thickers: Rub-ons: Enamel dots: American Crafts, Metal embellishment: Waffle Flower, Triangle chipboard: Creative Embellishments.
 
 
Tip: Try rubbing your rub-on images onto patterned paper and then cut them out to add dimension to your layout.

 
I used several rub-ons on this journaling card. I really love how it turned out.

 
And I love how the Waffle Flower metal embellishment looks paired up with the vellum flower.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

Cute layout...I thought that the metal embellie was a die...looks awesome as a flower center!