February 18, 2015

February Clique Kits Pep Rally


Hi everyone. Welcome to the Pep Rally for Clique Kits! Here's a layout that I created using the Punsxsutawney kit. I love all of the different patterns in this kit. You can probably tell by looking at my layout. I couldn't decide on what patterns to use so I used them all!

I've had this photo photo mat that I purchased in the Silhouette America store awhile back and thought, why not challenge myself to use it. I love how it looks!



 Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Chipboard: Stickers: American Crafts, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Design, Digital die cut: Die cutting machine: Silhouette America.

 
  This month, why not try using a fun photo collage mat for your next project. Also, if you're thinking about trying out a kit, use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your next order in the Clique Store! Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it. Your next stop is Sarah. Enjoy!

23 comments:

Lacey said...

Great layout, Nicole. I love the strips of paper for the background. :)

Mariah Hechler said...

Beautiful layout! I love that marble paper.

Kathleen White said...

So colorful and fun! Love how you used the papers.

petunia670 said...

Love this combination of patterns

Sanna Lippert said...

oh this is so very sweet- love the design!!

mitchells momma said...

I loved he variety of patterned paper used to make the background! And how cute that you used the flower for the "O" in hello! Thanks for sharing! :) ~CoraLee

Crystal Morse said...

So colorful! Love it!

Scrapfaire said...

Seriously love all those papers in the kit... LOVE using them together, great job!!

Sarah said...

I love this Nicole! You totally rocked that photo mat!

Janet Zeppa said...

I love all the different layers you used!

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the strips of paper you used! I just became a new follower.

Alisha Buggins said...

Great Layout

Kim A. said...

I love all the different papers you used on this. CUTE page!

Aliza said...

I do love that photo matte. such a fun layout!

Stacey said...

Wonderful layout!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love this Nicole! Awesome layout.

Renee said...

Nicole, your layout is extra-special. Thanks for sharing!!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Love your background work Nicole!

Donna Bolo said...

love your page, nicole!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I love how you used all those papers in your background and tied it all together perfectly! Beautiful work Nicole!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the background you've created!

Danielle said...

Totally adore this layout, love the strips of paper in the background and the overall design is just awesome!

Kat said...

lovely layout!! i'm going to have to try the collage mat idea!!