February 3, 2015

Happiness

Hello friends! Bella Blvd is having their 2015 design team call! I have been waiting for this call since September when their normal call goes out, but they decided to extend their current DT term through the spring. This will be my third time trying and I am hoping that it will be "third time's a charm" for me! This team would be perfect for scrapping my crazy son! I love the bright colors in their collections. Here's a layout that I created the other night. I was going to include it in my submission, but decided to send a few others instead!

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Stickers: Bella Blvd, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Design.

3 comments:

Kat said...

great layout, nicole! best of luck with your application!

Mom said...

I love this picture!

Kim A. said...

Really cute, best of luck with your DT application!