February 21, 2015

Happy 5th birthday Edward Zane!

Today is a very special day! It's Edward's 5th birthday. I can't wrap my head around the fact that I now have a five year old!! Time is flying by too quickly. He seriously had a fabulous birthday. I was worried this morning with the snow, thinking that most of the people who RSVP'ed would not show due to the roads being bad, but all but one made it! Poor Riley.

I think you can tell by the pictures that Edward had a blast! I'm so glad. He is my absolute joy. He is my greatest blessing and I am so thankful to have this handsome little guy in my life. Happy birthday baby. I love you sooooooo much.

 
Edward and Parker. Best friends forever.


Cooper and Edward. They are buds and will be going to Kindergarden together!
 

 
These kids love to dance...


 
Be still my heart.

 
Make a wish handsome boy! Make it a good one!


These kids had a blast and so did my little man!!
 

 
Mat got yelled at for cheating. HAHA... But in the end, they got 2 1,000 point tickets. WTG.


 
And Kelly over-did it again. Look at this awesome cake!! Love the pizza at the bottom!! So very cool.



No comments: