February 20, 2015

Let's go!

Hello everybody! This year, I've decided to switch things up a bit and give Project Life another go. I tried last spring and failed miserably. I've decided to stick with a 6"x8" sized album to keep it simple. After completing my first double page spread, I'm thinking I need to go a little bigger, but time will tell.

If you haven't seen the March Clique kit yet, you're in for a treat. There are lots of fun embellishments in this kit. I especially love the tiny text word strips and the acrylic shapes. Fun stuff! Oh and a girl can never have too many transparencies. I went to town with my embellishments for my first project life spread of the year. I thought they were perfect for the layout I had in mind.

We R Memory Keepers_Project life_Cosmo Cricket_Transparancies_Clique Kits_Washi tape_Nicole Martel_scrapbooking_boy layout
 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Acrylic numbers: Transparancies: We R Memory Keepers, Transparency alphas: Pink Paislee, Tiny text: Cosmo Cricket, Badges: Clique Kits, Washi tape: Glitz Design, Star punch: Epiphany Crafts.

I love the "Believe in yourself" word strip. It went perfectly for the theme of my project life spread. The acrylic numbers and transparency alphas really helps make a statement. Wouldn't you agree.

We R Memory Keepers_Nicole Martel_Clique Kits_Cosmo Cricket_Transparencies

I decided to punch a star shape from patterned paper and added it to my transparency frame. Love the look!

Clique Kits_Badges_Nicole Martel_Cosmo Cricket_We R Memory Keepers

If you haven't given project life a try, why not challenge yourself this year to give it a try. I am determined to stick with it this year! Thanks for stopping by today! If you're thinking about buying a one time kit to try out, use NICOLE10 to save yourself 10% on your order!

No comments: