February 25, 2015

Love this

A few weeks ago, Edward said, "Mommy, I miss Parker." Parker is Edward's best friend. They've been best friends since the two of them were born. Parker is my boss's son. Kelly and I were pregnant at the same time! And the boys are three months apart. I often joke that Kelly and I don't need anymore children. We can just take turns swapping ours. HAHA. It really works.

I love the soft blues in the February Clique Kit. And the "Love this" die cut is my absolute favorite in the kit. As soon as I opened the kit, I spotted it and loved it. I knew instantly what I would do with it, because I just love this photo that I snapped using my cell phone of these little cuties. Also, the kit came with some Clique Kit exclusive cards! LOVE. So awesome.

Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Epoxy sticker: Chipboard: American Crafts, Journaling cards: Clique Kits, February kit: Clique Kits.

No comments: