February 9, 2015

Mini album for mom

Happy Monday friends. Normally, I make mini albums for Christmas gifts and this year, I didn't because I just didn't have the time or energy. I knew that mom would be disappointed and she was. Last week, while I was talking to her, she mentioned that I needed to make her a new mini because she looks at them when she's sad... They help make her happy. As she is telling me this, I spotted a pile of mini albums that I have made for her for the past few years on her nightstand so I knew that she REALLY does enjoy them. I was honestly touched that I could bring her so much joy with my creations.

So when I got the beautiful February kit from Clique Kits, I decided to create a quick and easy mini album for her! I just printed off a few of my favorite photos from last year and started applying die cuts and stickers throughout the mini album. Seriously, I created this adorable mini in under 60 minutes. I hope she likes it.





Supplies: Patterned paper: Stickers: Die cuts: American Crafts, Badges: Print-ables: Clique Kits.

Use code: NICOL 10 in the Clique Kit shop for a 10% discount on your order!

No comments: