February 2, 2015

My greatest blessing

I have to be honest. When I purchased the "Scrumptious" collection by Chickaniddy Crafts, I didn't plan on scrapping over 7 layouts with it. I figured I'd scrap a few fall layouts and be done with the collection, but man was I wrong. This collection might look a bit fall-ish, but it's a great collection that can be used for fall and family layouts. I just love it. Totally. And I can't wait to get their "356" and "Yippee" collection. Fun stuff. I hope Heidi's newest releases will help her grow even bigger than her first few releases. I'm always inspired by successful women! Kudos Heidi! You rock.

I haven't been able to print any photos for weeks. I have been scrapping photos I've had laying around the house. So today, I got on my computer and messed with it and somehow, my printer was set on the lowest setting for color photos... I have no idea as to how this happened, but it's fixed and I was able to scrap this adorable picture! I love the graphics in this layout.


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Stickers, Sticker alphas: Brads: Die cuts: Chickaniddy Crafts.

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

What a cute photo and fun layout!