February 16, 2015

My main squeeze

Hi everyone I decided to try for the Silhouette America Design Team. I'm not sure if they will accept me, but at least I tried. I have to be honest, I'm no pro with using my Silhouette Portrait. I received it a year ago for Christmas and I am still learning how to use it, but I do LOVE it! It's really a great tool and it has saved me money because I can create my own die cuts and titles!!

Have you seen the gorgeous February kit by Clique Kits? I will admit that I wasn't thrilled at first. The colors are very soft and girly... But I managed to pull off this adorable masculine page. And the heart cut is an exclusive cut from Clique Kits! I love it and was tempted to fill in the heart with different patterns, but I was too lazy and opted against it... haha. I like to keep things simple!


Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Button: American Crafts, Heart cut: Clique Kits, Print-ables: Clique Kits, Die cutting machine: Silhouette America, Star punch: Epiphany Crafts.

1 comment:

Sanna Lippert said...

and so is this one too!!! love the heart!!!