February 14, 2015

Scrumptious

I've had this cute photo of Edward's sleep buddies for over a year and have yet to scrap them until today! I hate wasting scrapbook goodies, so I  decided to use a few scraps of paper that I had left over from Chickaniddy Craft's Scrumptious collection  to complete this layout! I really love Heidi's choice in patterns and colors for this collection and I can't get enough of the denim paper! Great collection! I think I've scrapped over 7 layouts using this collection. I am officially out of papers for this collection! So you won't see anymore layouts from the "Scrumptious" collection, but she has some new collections coming out and I am patiently waiting to get my hands on them.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Patterned paper: Die cuts: Epoxy stickers: Stickers: Chickaniddy Crafts, Pen: Signo-Uniball.

No comments: