March 6, 2015

Bella Blvd. DT call for 2015-2016

Hi friends. Well, I didn't make the new team for Bella Blvd., but I'm okay with that. That's how it goes most times. There are a great deal of talented scrapbookers out there! And some of them, I can't even compete with. Seriously. So I thought I'd post my layouts that I submitted to the call. It's always so hard for me to pick just a few layouts to submit to these calls. I am my worse critic and I am always thinking, "oh, I should have sent those instead". I am satisfied with my projects and I am sure that the next team is going to be fabulous! Who knows, maybe next year I'll get selected if I decide to submit again. I've been trying for three years now. I just can't seem to make it on a big team because it IS that HARD! So, if you're one of the ones who didn't get selected this round, don't give up.

 
 
 
 
 
Speaking of Bella Blvd., has anyone ordered any new stuff yet? I am patiently waiting for the "Color Chaos" collection to be shipped from Cherry On Top! Can't wait to play with it. It looks like such a fun, vibrant collection.

2 comments:

Kat said...

i love your layouts, nicole! i definitely think you should keep trying!

i love the color chaos collection, too! and all the cute clear cuts!

Nancy Keslin said...

you are awesome. i am sure you will get picked. don't give up!