March 30, 2015

Getting fancy in here...

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Poor Edward was up last night crying because his throat hurt and the doctor did say that would happen after six days because his body is forming new tissue. It's so hard seeing him in pain. It's breaking my heart. Hopefully, he will feel better tomorrow.

I had such a great time at the Cozy Crop House this weekend. And I got a lot done. Before I left for the crop, I purchased the "Flutter" collection by Fancy Pants. I couldn't help it. It had teal in it and I couldn't resist! Haha. Here are some layouts that I created with it.

I will post some photos from the crop shortly. I am just getting settled in.




Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Buttons: Chipboard: Fancy Pants Designs, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Design, Enamel hearts: Chickaniddy Crafts, Die cutting machine: Silhouette.

No comments: