March 18, 2015

March Clique Kit Pep Ralley


Hi everyone. Welcome to the March Pep Rally for Clique Kits! You should be arriving from Danielle's blog. Isn't her stuff awesome? I love her work. She's so inspiring. Here's a layout that I created using the J'Adore kit with bits and pieces of the April kit. :) I'm sneaky like that... Just a hint, the April kit is stuffed full of fabulous patterned papers and embellishments. I promise you, you'll want it. It's really that good... and I don't think the products are available in any online stores yet...


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Transparency: We R Memory Keepers, Word type sticker strip: Cosmo Cricket, Die cuts: Cards: Pinkfresh Studio, Note card (black and white): Clique Kits, Washi tape: Bella Blvd.
 
 If you need to do a little shopping in the Clique Kits store, use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your purchase! Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it. Your next stop is Charity. Enjoy!

23 comments:

Mariah Hechler said...

So pretty. I love the photos and how you captured the details.

laurie johnson said...

I love how you arranged the photos and journaling in a grid. I am trying to use a grid style more when I have lots of photos I want to capture. This is a great layout. Thanks!

Lacey said...

Love this layout, Nicole! You rock the 8.5 x 11 layouts! i need to do more! Great inspiration!

Sarah said...

I really love the grid design in this layout! So awesome!

Katie smith said...

so so pretty! I really love the grid design you have.

Caroli Schulz said...

Love the grid design of your layout Nicole, gorgeous work!

Danielle said...

You rock those 8.5x11 layouts, Nicole!! Awesome design! And thank you for your sweet words :-)

Tricia said...

Love your LO. It makes me want to do more 8.5 x 11 LO's too!

Jane&Spencer said...

Black and white with pops of color...love it!

Scrapfaire said...

Really lovely, I love that you have so many pictures and you don't shy away from adding embellies on them.

Amber said...

Very cute, love the layout!

Janet Zeppa said...

Great page and you are such a tease!

Lore Scrap said...

Bello lo, me gustaron mucho las ramitas de arriba y de abajo

swewi said...

Fabulous. Love!

petunia670 said...

Love the 8 1/2 x 11 format & how the photo pops off this layout.

Kim A. said...

Just fabulous!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love your grid design! Fabulous layout.

Giavanna Lau said...

Your layout is super cute- love how you gave some sneaks of the April kit!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Nicole, you really rock the grid! Love how stunning the results always are!

Kat said...

great layout, nicole! i love the pop of pinkfresh!

Jennifer Earley said...

So pretty! Love the black and bright accents!

Aliza said...

Oh, that black and white and red is so striking!

Donna Bolo said...

sweet layout, nicole!