March 3, 2015

One plus one

Hello everyone! Hope everything is well. Today I have a quick and easy layout to share with you using the March "J'Adore" Clique kit. I LOVE the exclusive Die cut cards in this kit and the badges! Most of the time, when I scrap, I make sure there is written journaling on my layout, but occassionally, I'll have that one photo in which I'm not sure what to say. This photo was from last summer, but it's a favorite of mine so I wanted to scrap in on a non-summer layout.

As soon as I saw the die cut cards and the word stickers, I knew that I would just use the sentiments from the cards and stickers to tell my story! Seriously, aren't they awesome? Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. I appreciate it!

If you are still on the fence about trying out Clique Kits, why not use NICOLE10 on a previous kit to save 10% to see if you would like to continue receiving Clique Kit's fabulous box of goodies each month!

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, #scrapbooking, #wrmemorykeepers, #cosmocricket

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Die cut cards: Badge: Clique Kits, Transparency: We R Memory Keepers, Acrylic "xoxo": We R Memory Keepers, Transparency number: Pink Paislee, Other: Doily, washi tape.

No comments: