March 30, 2015

Paint it

Hi everyone. I have another fun layout to share with you using the April Clique kit. I must admit, I love die cuts, wood veneers and embellishments in general. I especially love all of the goodies by Pinkfresh Studio in the April Clique Kit! It's seriously Divine. This month, I decided to pull out my paint to use on the wood veneer that came in the kit. I wanted to create a fun, happy layout to introduce my new pet piggie, Hamlet! Yes, we got a little piggie for Edward's 5th birthday. At first, I wasn't thrilled with the idea, but over the past few weeks, I've come to love the little guy! He's so smart and cute.

IMAG6262-1

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, #scrapbooking, #pinkfreshstudio, @pinkfreshstudio
 
Supplies: Patterned paper, Rub-ons: Stickers: Die cuts: Wood veneer: Pinkfresh Studio, Paint: Studio Calico, Pen: Pilot, Enamel dots: Doodlebug Design.

I decided to use the rub-ons on paper and then cut them out and adhered them using foam squares to make them pop off the page. Love, love, love the gold rub-ons. They are the perfect ascents for any scrapbooking project and so easy to use.

#scrapbooking, #cliquekits, @cliquekits, #pinkfreshstudio, @pinkfreshstudio, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, @pinkfreshstudio, #pinkfreshstudio, #scrapbooking, #scrapbookkit
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that I was able to inspire you!

No comments: