March 9, 2015

Play date

Hi everyone. A few weeks ago, Pam from Chickaniddy Crafts sent me a fun prized pack that I won from the CHA 2015 challenges. I got a prized pack worth $100 bux. I've been eyeing up the Date Night collection because of the pretty colors, but didn't think I would use them since my hubby never actually takes me on dates... But, I got creative and used it on a non-date theme! I can be cleaver like that every now and then. Haha.

I've had this adorable picture of Parker and I for a few months now. He came over to spend the night with us in January and had the best time. I snapped the picture using my phone and was impressed that I took such a great shot! I had to take a few. Edward photo bombed the first one. :@) Kids.



Supplies: Patterned paper: Stickers: Brads: Enamel hearts: Chickaniddy Crafts.

No comments: