April 20, 2015

A little misting

Hi friends! Today, I have another fun layout to share with you using the April Clique Kit. It's been awhile since I've pulled out my glimmer mist. I have several bottles of mist from when I designed for Tattered Angels, but rarely use them. And it's not because I don't love them, it's because I have them hidden from my five year old son and forget to pull them out since they aren't on my desk. I didn't go crazy with the mist on my layout. I decided to use it in small doses by simply unscrewing the cap and tapping the access mist onto my layout. Love how a little mist makes such a big difference on this layout. What do you think? Totally, easy and not intimidating to use. If you haven't tried experimenting with mist, try it. It can be addictive. Just don't go spraying your walls and everything in sight. Hehe. I even included some "faux stitching" as well.

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #pinkfreshstudio, @pinkfreshstudio, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, #misting, #scrapbooking, #fauxstitching
 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, Pinkfresh Studio, Die cuts: Rub-ons, Epoxy stickers: Pinkfresh Studio, Mist: Tattered Angels.

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, #scrapbooking, @pinkfreshstudio, #pinkreshstudio, #misting, #fauxstitching
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: