April 24, 2015

Ali Edward's Story Kits

Back in December, I seriously thought about joining Ali's Story Kits. I have always loved Ali's work and still do. She inspired me years ago to use my handwriting on my own layouts to tell my stories. Last week, I decided to take the plunge and sign up for both, the Story Kit and stamp kit. I really loved Ali's stamps from Technique Tuesday so I had to sign up for her stamps because I just know they will be awesome.

I signed up last Friday and already received the kit yesterday! Yay. I scrapped two project life layouts today. Back in January I decided to challenge myself to create one project life spread per month. I tried, but I can't do a monthly spread as planned... It intimidates me so I figured out what I am going to do from now going forward. I am going to create a page per month using "A" favorite photo or two and that's it! Then I will use a little journaling card to tell my story. Sounds easy right? We'll see how that works out. Ha.

 
I really like the packaging of the Kit. They are packaged in a vellum envelope. The packaging is nice and sturdy for easy storaging.

 
 
I love how this one turned out. The large wood veneer camera embellishment is the icing on the cake for me. I wish I had another one, but I have the digital files so I can cut more out using my Silhouette Portrait. Best gift ever.
 
 
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: