April 22, 2015

April Clique Kits Pep Rally




Hi everyone. Welcome to the April Pep Rally for Clique Kits! You should be arriving from Lacey's blog. In case you've gotten lost along the way, you start at the Clique Kits blog. I've had so much fun creating with the Happy Everything kit. This kit was chocked full of goodies. One of Clique Kit's biggest kit and I was lucky enough to receive one! The colors, patterns and embellishments makes me so happy. What about you? If you're not a current subscriber and wish to be one, get yourself on our wait list so you don't miss out on future kits!
 
 
 
I love all of the different patterns in this kit. You can probably tell by looking at my layouts. I couldn't decide on what patterns to use so I used them all! I've had this picture for a month now of Mischelle and I from when we went to see "Fifty Shades of Grey" and finally scrapped it. Love how this one turned out. We've been friends for 17 years now! A long time. I am pretty sure we'll grow old together!
 
 
I've created a few other layouts just in case you missed them this month up on the blog! I hope Pinkfresh Studio has another collection coming out soon because I think I've found another favorite manufacturer to add to my list!

 

This month, Clique Kits had some fun printables that came with the kit. I love when these are added to the kit because the possibilities are endless! We have some cut files and printables for sale in the school store! Click here if you are interested

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Thickers: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Stickers: Rub-ons: Wood veneer: Cards: Pinkfresh Studio, Printables: Flair: Clique Kits, Other: Paint.
 
This April, Clique Kits is celebrating our 1 year Anniversary. We are so excited that we have been able to share our passion for scrapbooking and build such a supportive international community. Show us a celebration of any kind for this month's Pep Rally- it could be a birthday, anniversary, wedding, reunion, or just an everyday party...you can either show us in a layout, make a card for any celebration, or  show us how you use your supplies for party decor-the sky's the limit! Even if you don't have anything celebration themed to scrap this month- feel free to share in the body of your post something you are celebrating in the month of April. 
 
Also, if you're thinking about trying out a kit, use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your next order in the Clique Store! Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it. Your next stop is Danielle. Enjoy!
 

21 comments:

Mariah Hechler said...

I love your layouts! So simple and amazing. I really need to do some 8.5 by 11 layouts!

Claudia Fuentes Osorio said...

Wowww i love the new collecction !! amaizing Lo !! xoxo

Christine Kiehl said...

Love the layouts! One year down; many more to come! Thank you for sharing!

Caroli Schulz said...

You really rocked this kit Nicole, love all your layouts <3

Amanda Rhodes said...

Beautiful layouts! TFS!

Ester Herrera said...

Love your layouts, it´s very nice!!! :)

Lacey said...

Great layouts!! You have been busy! Love how different each looks!

Scrapbook13 said...

I love your style....simple but beautiful!

Lore Scrap said...

Cuanta inspiración muy lindo todo!!!!

Crystal Schneider said...

Fun layouts. Love how you mixed all the papers on your layout.

manitoskreativas said...

Thanks to show us your works, it's so beauty! :)

Guiseppa said...

Such fun bright colotfyour layouts!

Mary Holshouser said...

the kit is so pretty. Love the colors. Lots of goodies included.
the pages are wonderful. I'm a card maker so I'd be using these items for my greeting cards - would be so much fun.
thanks for sharing.

Claudits said...

It's great the way you use all those pretty pattern papers!!!

Scrapfaire said...

Great Layouts!! Love all the fun patterns, color and texture from Pinkfresh!!

Kim A. said...

I love all the layering you did on your layouts. Adorable photos!!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Your pages are so, so fun! Love how you layer and piece them together so effortlessly! Thanks for inspiring!

Donna Espiritu said...

Your pages are all awesome, Nicole! I wish I could be like you lol! :D I can't seem to stop putting stuff on my pages haha Love your style!

Kat said...

very cute layouts, nicole! i adore them all!!

akilli melek said...

its nice to see such a different style of layout. think this might be a manufacturer that becomes one of my favs too

Aliza said...

Wow! I love all these layouts!