April 7, 2015

Catching up...

Wow, I seriously have an issue... I can't just take a photo and be done. I have to take about photos before I capture that perfect shot. :) What about you? Here are some of my most recent favorites. Most of the time, I upload them to my Facebook account, but just in case you're not a big fan of Facebook, here they are!

Edward and Hamlet are really awesome together. Do I need to say any more?
 

 
Seriously... Hamlet even smiles for the camera! He's a keeper.
 
 
Edward and his daddy built a rocket this week! I can't wait to watch it go off. We are just waiting for the perfect day... NO WIND.
 
 
We went to mom's Saturday for an Easter egg hunt. Edward had a blast. :)
 
 
He did not mess around. He'd find an egg and just as he was reaching for it, he was already looking around for some more.
 
 
Me with my beautiful sisters. I love this so much! Damn, we look hot even without makeup on. :)
 
 
Edward had a blast blowing his new bubbles out on mom's front porch. I got some awesome shots. I'll only share one. I don't want to bore you...
 
 
I seriously could look at this face all day long. As long as he stayed still and quiet. haha
 
 
LOVE. BE STILL MY HEART.
 
 
My hubby captured this moment Easter Sunday. My new favorite. I can't wait to scrap it.
 
 
Just in case you didn't believe the wheather man... SPRING IS FINALLY HERE.
 
 
Edward went off pouting because he wanted to play in the stream behind Uncle Pat and Aunt Chaddie's house. Maybe next time. I totally forgot to bring him a spare set of clothes and shoes.
 
 
Wait, I know I said I'd only share one bubble photo, but I really want to share this one. I really like it.
 
 
Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: