April 12, 2015

Creating a layout in a snap

Hi everyone. I hope you are enjoying the April Clique Kit as much as I am. I can't get enough of the Pinkfresh Studio goodies. There's just so much of it and I'm NOT complaining. Ha! When I opened my box, my eyes immediately fell on the large pack of die cuts. I LOVE die cuts! Seriously, the majority of my layouts include them. They are perfect for creating a layout in a snap. And today I am going to share how easy it is to create a simple layout in a snap.

The first thing I did was place a few die cuts, scrap piece of paper and stickers in a grid-like manner about 1 inch from the left side and bottom of the layout as shown.

#cliquekits, @cliquekits, #nicolemartel, @nicolemartel, #diecuts, #pinkfreshstudio, @pinkfreshstudio, #layering, #scrapbooking
 
Then I adhered the "Head into cloud" die cut onto the photo and adhered it above the grid.

IMAG6270-1
 
IMAG6271-1-1
 
Initially, I was going to stop here and call the layout done, but I felt like the top was missing something. So I cut some rub-ons in half and rubbed them above the layout and cut my die cut in half and adhered it above the top right-side of the photo. I also added another sticker and flair badge to complete the layout.
 
IMAG6272-1
 
And here is the final layout. Seriously, this was such an easy layout to create. I love scrapping 8 1/2"x11" inches because it is so much easier than scrapping 12x12 layouts.

#cliquekits @cliquekits #nicolemartel @nicolemartel #scrapbooking #pinkfreshstudio @pinkfreshstudio
 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Die cuts: Stickers: Rub-ons: Pinkfresh Studio, Flair badge: Clique Kits.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you make it a great one!

1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh so pretty!!! I love the way you added the rub ons at the top!