April 4, 2015

Happy news!

Hello friends.Today, I have some happy news to share with you! A month ago, Clique Kits had a Design Team Leader call open and I thought about applying. I REALLY wanted to apply, but wasn't sure if I had what it takes to fulfill the role. So, I thought about it for a week and listed all of the reasons that would make me a good fit for the position vs. not and couldn't come up with a single reason why I couldn't lead a team full of fabulous scrappers. So I applied for the position and tried to forget about it.

Then a few week later, I received an email, saying "thank you for applying". And before I even finished reading, I stopped and thought to myself, "another opportunity out the window." But, I continued reading and I got the position! haha. I was so excited, I couldn't believe it.

I've been designing for Clique Kits for six months now and LOVE the kits and the founders of Clique Kits. This is truly an amazing opportunity that does not come around often. And I'm a girl who takes opportunities and chances when I see them! I am not afraid to try new things and challenge myself. Thank you so much Gia, Lacey and Erica for giving me this special gift. I cannot thank you enough.

Click here to see the lovely announcement that Lacey wrote. I love it. :) She really makes me feel awesome!


1 comment:

Kat said...

congrats, nicole! i'm excited to work with you in your new role!!