April 3, 2015

Playing with stamps

Hello everyone. Not much going on here besides trying to get Edward better. He is recovering from his surgery slowly, but surely. Here are some of my most recent layouts that I created at home and at my weekend crop. I really love Bella Blvd.'s Color Chaos collection. It is one of my favorite collections by them. What's yours?

I've been trying to use stamps more on my layouts. I love adding tiny details to my projects like I did on this layout. It's so fun. I cut out a star using my Silhouette Portrait and then traced them onto the paper. Then I took a tiny star stamp that I've had for awhile now and added tiny stars all over the background of my layout. LOVE.

 
Another technique I enjoy is scrapping in a grid. It's super easy to do and I love decorating each little grid with a fun embellishment or two.

 
I received some tags from Scrapbooking and Cards Today and decided to use them on this layout. I simply layered the tags and stamped multiple images onto the tags to make them pop. Fun!

 
And last, but not least, I love combining color photos with black and white. It really makes the layout pop.

 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Kat said...

great layouts, nicole! you sure have been productive!!