April 21, 2015

Water color images

Hi friends. I've been scrapping! It's been a little over a month since I've been able to sit down and scrap. It's been crazy busy lately. Have you seen the free classes that Scrapbook.com has to offer? They are incredible! I just took a class on how to use my Gelatos. I've had these things for over a year now and I never know what to do with them! So I took the free class on how to create water color images using Gelatos, stamps and water! It was super easy to do and I am pleased with my first layout using this fun technique.

 
Products used: Cardstock: American Crafts, Cards: Die cuts: Tag: Fancy Pants Designs, Washi tape: Glitz Designs, Stamp: Ali Edwards, Enamel heart: Chickaniddy Crafts, Gelatos: Faber-Castell, Stamp: Hero Arts
 
How to:
1. Select a few different colors of the Gelatos you want to use.
 
2. Cover the entire stamp using desired colors. (Make sure you cover the entire surface).
 
 
3. Gently spray water all over the Gelatos to make it wet. (I did not have a water bottle so I used my pearl mist instead).
 
 
4. Then take your paper and place it over top of the stamp.
5. Press down all over the stamp using your paper without moving the paper.
6. Carefully, lift the paper and let it dry.

Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully, I've inspired you to take one of the free classes over at www.scrapbook.com!

No comments: