May 11, 2015

A few cards...

I know... don't faint. I made a few cards. I couldn't help it. After seeing Tyra Babington's cards on the Clique Kits blog a few weeks ago, I was so inspired to create a few cards using my scraps! I make cards only when I need them to avoid paying $5 for a card I can make. It's not that I don't enjoy making cards, I just don't think I'm very good at them. For these cards, I decided to keep them small and simple. They are sized at 4"x3". I work better with smaller spaces. :@)




 
Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Stickers: Washi tape: Mini phrase stamp: Hello Stamp: Jewels: American Crafts, Enamel dots: Ruby Rocket, Heart stamp: Ali Edward's Story Kit, Star Punch: Epiphany Crafts.
 
I really love the "Carnival" kit by Clique Kits. The colors are so gorgeous and HAPPY! I enjoyed this kit so much that I created 6 layouts and 4 cards with it! I literally killed my kit this month. I only have a few pieces left, not enough for another layout, but perhaps I can make another card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: