May 25, 2015

Cut that paper up

Hi everyone. Happy Monday! I have another fun layout to share with you using the May "Carnival" kit by Clique Kits. I really had fun with this one. I loved the little circle patterns this layout, but wanted a white background so I hand cut them to make them work for me. I filled the center of the circles with jewels, brads, chipboard, flair, stickers and punches! Once I was satisfied with the layout, I sprinkled some mist onto the layout and added a few sentimental stamps within the circles. The "keeper" and "good times" labels were actually part of the washi tape. I adhered them on patterned paper and trimmed them out.

Seriously, when it comes to my family and getting family photos done, it's almost impossible to get everyone to cooperate. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. Not kidding. Leave it to Aunt Katie to ruin a perfect shot. But I still love it anyway.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Stickers: Washi tape: Chipboard: American Crafts, Flair: Clique Kits, Stamps: Ali Edwards Story Stamp Kit (Click), Star punch: Epiphany Crafts, Ink: Clearsnap, Brad: Chickaniddy Crafts, Mist: Heidi Swapp.
 
A little close up of how I filled in the circles. Fun, fun, fun!
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: