May 21, 2015

Hooray!

Hi everyone. I have a fun layout to share with you. I bought this Studio Tekturek paper from the Clique Kits store a few months ago because I LOVE blue and green, but didn't know when I would use it... I just knew that I needed it. :) What can I say, I love patterned paper. A lot. The papers are on sale for $4 bux for like 10 sheets of paper in the store. Get yours while you can and save 10% just by using NICOLE10 in the coupon section before checking out.


I love how the Freckled Fawn embellishments look on here as well as the smiley face stamps by Mommy Lhey! Fun stamps! I really like them. Normally, I don't have much time to scrap with the little man around, but today I had off and he went to school... and it was heaven! And no, I don't feel bad about that. :@)


Supplies: Patterned paper: Studio Tekturek, Flair: Clique Kits, Puffy stickers: Studio Calico, Vellum stickers: Die cut: Freckled Fawn, Smiley face stamp and journaling lines: Mommy Lhey, Sentiment stamps: Chickaniddy Crafts.

No comments: