May 29, 2015

Just add pink

Happy Friday friends! What are your plans for this weekend? Anything fun? I think we are just going to hang out at the beach with some friends. In the mean time, here is my last layout that I created using the May Clique Kit. Since I wanted the main focus to be on the photos, I decided to keep it clean and simple. I think the circle embellishments really pulls the eyes towards the photo. What do you think? My darling has a love for Legos like no other. I got him started when he was about 3 years old. I'd do the building back then and show him how to read the instructions. 2 years later, he is building Lego sets that are for 8-14 year old boys! He is amazing. These pictures are from last year when he was just getting the hang of it and practicing on the small sets.

 
Here's a close up. I used some string for my wood veneer tag to complete the look. And I really like the little pink banner with the green. It doesn't make it look too girlie. At least, I don't think it does.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: