May 20, 2015

May Clique Kits Pep Rally





Hi everyone. Welcome to the May Pep Rally for Clique Kits! I actually kicked off the Pep Rally from the Clique Kit website, but just in case you are visiting, feel free to join in on the hop. Invite your friends to join and comment for your chance to win a May kit of your own! In case you've gotten lost along the way, you can start at the Clique Kits blog. I've had so much fun creating with the Carnival kit. This kit was chocked full of goodies and I think this is the first kit in awhile that I actually killed... I made a total of 6 layouts and 4 cards with this kit. It's so very pretty. What do you think? If you're not a current subscriber and wish to be one, get yourself on our wait list so you don't miss out on future kits! Don't forget to comment along the way for your chance to win the May kit that is currently sold out.
 

  
I can't believe that on May 8th, my husband and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. We've been married for 11 years, together for 16 years. Dang, that's a long time! Not quite half my life-time, but not far off. This photo was of the two of us... we were celebrating with our family, the night before our wedding on May 7, 2004.
 

 Supplies: Cardstock: Patterned paper: Washi tape: Stamps: Epoxy stickers: Mini rotary stamp: American Crafts, Kraft doilies: Maya Road, Mist: Heidi Swapp, Ink: Clearsnap.

Close up of my journaling:

 
Here are a few other layouts/cards that I created so far this month using this fabulous kit.
 





 
Also, if you're thinking about placing an order in the school store, use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your entire order in the Clique Store (does not include kits)! Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it.
 

No comments: