May 24, 2015

Scrapping those little things...

Just in case you were wondering, I am still going strong... I haven't given up on project life just yet. In fact, I just created a new double spread page layout using Ali Edwards's "Little things" story kit. As soon as I saw the theme for this month, I knew what I wanted to scrap. I have been taking pictures of Edwards "little things" over the past few years such as drawings, legos and things that he likes to make. These are treausred memories that I hope to share with him when he gets older!




 
It took me over an hour to complete these two pages... They may look simple, but they really aren't. I have such a hard time with project life pages. I am not sure why!
 
And I just started this cute little instagram mini album. For the past few years, I've been scanning Edward's artwork when he brings them home from school. I think I am going to  them all and put them in this little book!
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your little things mini album of your sons artwork. Do you scan and resize the images or do you take digital photos of each piece?

I'm just a simple gal said...

Thank you Kathy! I scan his arkwork, then I use Ipiccy to create a collage to make the images smaller and cut them out for my instagram album!