May 2, 2015

Selfie

Hi everyone. Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I just have a quick post today. I finally received my box of photos from Shutterfly so I was able to scrap! Not a whole lot, but at least a page. I had to work today and my Mother-In-Law is here for the weekend so I didn't have much time to play today.

Last month, I bought the Clique Agenda 2.0 exclusive kit from Clique Kits, but haven't touched it until today. Love, love, love the patterns in Megan Hoeppner's "These are the days" collection. They are so very pretty. Here's a layout that I created using the March page. I love green and how it looks with the black and white photo. I took this photo of us on Easter Sunday. Edward was crying because the shirt made him look awful... I didn't care. I wanted a family picture and I got one. :)

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Webster's Pages, Jewels: Studio Calico, Stamps: Ali Edwards, Gold border strips: Pinkfresh Studio, Ribbon: May Arts.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: