June 8, 2015

123 Go!

Hi friends. A few months ago, I took Edward and his friend Parker to the park. Edward saw this big hill of cedar and thought that it would be cool to make a ladder so he could get up the hill. Parker wanted to play at the park instead. Edward must have collected at least a hundred sticks of all sizes. He had the best time! He loves being outdoors. Always has, always will.

When I saw the June Clique Kit, I knew that I would use it for these photos. It's like a match made from heaven. I love the layers on this layout. This layout was not easy for me. I didn't like it initially so I started layering and layering more die cuts together to pull this layout together. The "explore" stamp is made by Kesi'Art. A stamp that I purchased from the Clique Kits store. I love it. :) I just started dabbling into stamping and LOVE it. I love how they fill in white space to add the right touch to help compliment the papers and embellishments.

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Stickers: Crate Paper, Gold alphas: My Mind's Eye, Stamp: Kesi'Art.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: